The event will take place in the University courtyard at 4 pm. During the Ceremony, the Rector’s Honorary Diplomas and Certificates of Appreciation will be conferred. We will record these special moments taking photographs, which we hope will become wonderful mementos.
The time is extraordinary for you. The event will be the crowning glory of a few years of your work and the diplomas will be symbols of your striving to complete studies at Lazarski University. We are also inviting your relations who would like to celebrate the occasion with us.
All graduates who would like to participate in the Graduation Ceremony are kindly requested to fill a registration form until 11 July.
We will confirm your registration in an email sent to the address you will provide in the registration form.
- The University is preparing the ceremony setting, mortarboards, gowns, photographs taking, musical accompaniment and catering (snacks and cold drinks) free of charge.
- We are also inviting students whose diploma exams are scheduled after holidays.
- As the time and occasion is extraordinary, you are kindly requested to wear formal clothes; graduates will wear gowns and mortarboards during the Ceremony.
- The publication of the 2017/2018 Graduates’ Yearbook, in the form of a flipbook, is scheduled for next May.
- From 12.00 until the end of the Ceremony, the graduates can collect their diplomas together with all documents from the University Archive (entrance C, level -1, room No. 08).
- Those who are not going to participate in the Graduation Ceremony can collect their diplomas on Monday, 23 July, from 12.00 to 6 pm, or on the days to follow. You will be informed about the later terms of collecting documents in an email from the Archive.
If you have any questions concerning the Graduation Ceremony, contact us on: email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon.