The Ceremony will take place in the University courtyard at 4 p.m. During the Ceremony, Rector’s Diplomas of Appreciation, Graduation Certificates and Special Diplomas will be awarded. We will take pictures of those special moments, which will be excellent mementos of the time.
It is an extraordinary period for you. You will have a sense of fulfilment of your long-time work and your Diploma will be a symbol of the efforts you have put into finishing your education at Lazarski University.
We are also cordially inviting your family and friends who would like to celebrate this unique day with us.
Graduates who would like to take part in the Graduation Ceremony of class 2018/2019 are kindly requested to to fill a registration form until 7 July 2019.
We will confirm your registration in an email sent to the address you will provide in the registration form.
Persons who will fail to register till 7 July 2019 will not be able to receive a diploma from the President and the Rector of Lazarski University during the Ceremony.
- Lazarski University is organising the whole event, will provide gowns and mortar hats, photographic services, music and catering (snacks and drinks) free of charge.
- We are also cordially inviting students whose diploma exams are scheduled for autumn.
- Due to the official character of the event, all guests are kindly requested to wear formal clothes.
- The graduates shall wear gowns and mortar hats.
- You will be able to collect your Diplomas and other documents from the University Archive (sector C, floor – 1, room 08) from 12.00 to the beginning of the Ceremony and next when it finishes.
- Those of you who will not participate in the Graduation Ceremony will be able to collect their diplomas on Monday, 22 July 2019 or on other working days. The Archive employees will email you information about the conditions of collecting documents at a later time.
- The 2018/2019 yearbook in the form of a flipbook is scheduled to be issued in May next year.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions about the Graduation Ceremony at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon.