In accordance with Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter GDPR, OJ L 119 of 2016), Lazarski University informs that:
- Lazarski University based in Warsaw, 02-662 Warsaw, Świeradowska 43, is the controller of your personal data.
- The controller has designated a data protection officer available on - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of organising the Graduation Ceremony in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 (b) and (f) GDPR, implementing and undertaking activities in order to fulfil an agreement and exercise a justified interest, i.e. ensuring contact with the participants, organising events , conferences, contests, promotion and surveys.
- Your personal data can also be processed for the purpose of: promotional and advertising campaigns and other trade activities connected with the controller’s educational services, including in the form of mailing and SMS, in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR, and fulfilling obligations resulting from mutual agreements concerning the provision of information about partners and their services and products, including in the form of mailing , in accordance with Artivle 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR.
- Your personal data shall be retained by the controller for a period necessary to organise the Graduation Ceremony.
- The recipients of your data may only be entities authorised to have access to personal data based on the provisions of the law, authorised employees and entities who the controller authorised or commissioned to process data, e.g. programs suppliers, hosting companies or firms destroying useless documents.
- Your personal data shall not be subject to automated processing and profiling.
- You shall have the right to demand that the controller give you access to your personal data, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing at any time and the right to data portability.
- You shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority: the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- You shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, necessary in order to perform the tasks for which they are collected. Failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to fulfil those tasks.
We inform you that in order to document the course of the Graduation Ceremony, photographs will be taken and published on the University website.